View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 02:44 PM   #4
Pinchecharlie

Re: Carb advice wanted

Right now I have a 1405 that needs rebuilt (came on truck , can't adjust idle circuit and have blown it out and cleaned a bit, it's dirrrrty ! Needs rebuilt and the Manuel choke is set up bad. ) was thinking of electric choke and a manifold as up grade? I was going to rebuild the 1405 as a back up or sell . My only experience with holleys was on big engines running a 750 and I wanted to dumb it down a bit. I have a dead q-jet and just was being lazy. To be honest I would like to just buy a carb manifold set up instead of rebuild but that's realllllly lazy. I had a bary grant before and a quick fuel before but it was racing stuff. Apple's and bananas. Well the street avenger looks awesome to but it's way more. Hmm..for 300 can t go to bad right but didn't want to spend a lot of time re reconfiguring it due to size being a tad big but now I am just really a lazy ass. My wife just asked if I could put a second story on the house! Ok more personal experiences if you have them. Thanks charlie
Pinchecharlie is offline   Reply With Quote