View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 10:48 AM   #45
special-K
Special Order

Re: It’s a hot one today...

One hot summer it came to vacation time and it seemed too hot to enjoy anywhere good. I like the Outer Banks, but I work in the sun all day and the beach just didn't sound good for once. A friend had moved up to Cape Cod and had been telling me to come up, so we decided to head up there. Perfect! It was overcast and cool. Drizzled off and on, and the best part is they average temp in July was like 70. And that's not hot all day and cool at night. That's 70-75 all day and 65-70 at night. We were tent camping and had our bicycles, it was perfect. The place is riddled with bike paths and it was just what the doctor ordered. We had a good bit of sun, too, but never hot or uncomfortably humid. I guess Maine would also be nice.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote