Thread: 75 Dually build
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 12:42 AM   #103
75Dually

Re: 75 Dually build

I got the drivers side eLevel sensors completed over the weekend. This side took 1/4 of the time, thank goodness something went actually easy for once... Not that this ride has fought me, but more that everything on a 1 ton truck has to be over built (in my opinion). And that takes time...

I got the cross member painted and the holes drilled out for the air lines to exit the cross member as well. I also got the blower box on the firewall painted up as well.

Now my next task that needs to be attacked is all the holes that have to be drilled in the frame so that I can move the cross member up. I have decided to move everything up 1 1/4". Seems like it was the best compromise in the end. I have the passenger side fully drilled out and completed. Now I need to complete the drivers side frame rail, motor mounts, and move the steering box up the same distance as well.

I have decided to push myself to get this truck done by the end of July (budget/job/wife permitting). I am using the Heat Wave show in Austin, TX as my goal. The show is July 26-27, and I plan on being there. So now the crunch is on!
Attached Images

75Dually is offline   Reply With Quote