View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 09:03 AM   #24
Richard2112

Re: Drunk Guy Walks Into Bar

A guy walks into this bar with a monkey and says, "Hey barkeep, a mug o' ale fer me an' a some peanuts fer me monkey." Bar tender serves them and the guy casually sips at the ale. Meanwhile, the monkey takes a peanut from the basket at studies it intently. The monkey cracks open the shell and examines the nut. The bar tender is intrigued and the guy just quietly sips at his ale. The monkey seems perplexed as if it isn't sure what to do with the nut but then it reaches carefully around and holds the nut next to its ass, studies it for a minute then pops the nut in its mouth and swallows it. This curious routine is repeated until the basket of nuts is nearly gone and the guy says again, "Hey barkeep, 'ow 'bout another ale fer me an' a basket o' nuts for me chimp". The bar tender serves the guy and brings another basket of nuts but he can't resist asking about the monkeys behavior.
"Tell me sir, the bar tender said, why does the monkey hold each nut up to his ass, then eat it?
The guy replied, "Well, last time I took'm to a bar, he swallowed a pool ball. Now he measures his food before he swallows it!"

Last edited by Richard2112; 03-15-2018 at 09:09 AM.
Richard2112 is offline   Reply With Quote