View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 02:08 AM   #82
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: 1964 GMC 3/4 ton build :D

Hey Sean, thanks for the info. I'll have to check out my local O'Reilly's and see what they have. Yeah those relay mounts are a little pricey. I like the ones of that style, where the mount is secured to the body and the relay just plugs in. I have bought the Painless relay mounts from Summit before. They are that same design and are less $$ although those that you are using look to be heavier duty.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/P...yword=Painless

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdwolff98 View Post
Hey Captain,
After getting some stuff from del city they got great prices but the relay mounts and the fuseboxes they sent me were mehhhh quality wise. So I went to O reillys and started catalog surfing lol. the fuseboxes they have on the floor there and the bosch relay mounts I found in the catalog and orderd they were a little pricey 16 a piece but much much better than the other set I have. I am going back friday night and pick up a 3rd fusblock and rewire the injector and coil power wires in my harness..
Lol actually this is my first time doing a injection harness so we will see. After i finish up friday night will putting power to it and see where I stand with it.
Sean
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote