View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #1
PipsC10

Slprc10

My project is a 1970 C10 2wd shortbed. I first found this truck 8 years ago when a former boss had it. He purchased the truck in 1980 from the original owner , and drove it daily until now. 8 Years of nagging and he finally gave in. Truck was an original small block 350, turbo 350 trans, column shift. The only changes made to the truck were paint (original color was green), front disc brakes, 5 lug axels and power steering and at some point a motor swap.

I knew I wanted to achieve a custom ride, but keep the original style. From the outside it will have the original style, with a modern suspension system and drivetrain. I intend to DRIVE this baby when I'm done. Maybe not in severe weather, but it will be driven a lot.

When finished I hope to have achieved a custom classic look. I want it to look like an old truck that I lowered with a few other mods. I dont want people to relaize the chassis and drivetrain has been redone. I dont want to worry about parking it at the grocery store and having a retard hit it with their car door.
Attached Images

Last edited by PipsC10; 03-30-2010 at 10:24 AM. Reason: change of plans
PipsC10 is offline   Reply With Quote