View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 11:07 PM   #908
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Post your 60-66 craigslist finds

66 Milk truck $3900. Since it doesn't belong to me I don't know about the Apache part, but it could be a good deal with the current price.

https://eugene.craigslist.org/bar/d/...046186797.html

Lightweight Fiberglass body on original 1 ton dually frame. Original running gear with Chevrolet inline 6 cylinder, manual 4 speed transmission. 97k miles. Clean Clear Oregon Title. Starts, runs, stops as it should. Runs strong. New parts professionally installed in last 30 days include New Carburetor, Alternator, Gas Tank, Fuel Pump, Fuel Lines, Water Lines, Battery Cables and Terminals, and Ignition. Fresh Oil Change with Fram Filter. All done in December 2019. All glass and window trim is in near excellent condition. 12 ft from back of driver seat to rear of box. Has a large propane tank mounted under the frame with small exterior access door. Was in the process of turning this very cool classic into an Ice Cream Truck, with 57 Cadillac tail lights and a custom roll bumper, but plans have changed. Now here's your chance to own a multi-use vintage classic that you can finish to your liking. It's a blank canvas inside. Ready for your finishing touches. Would make a great vendor truck, RV, mobile home, tiny home, delivery vehicle, business advertising, mobile billboard, construction rig, tools transporter, taco truck, coffee vending etc. Will trade for a 1967 to1972 Chevy pick up or other classic Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Mopar, Jeep, etc. Or box truck. Trade value is $5000. Clean Title in hand. Come Take a Look,$3900 Drive It Home
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote