Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts62 View Post
Holy crap that Moth is huge!!

Fuel door looking good!
Thanks Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernski View Post
Hey did you guys see markb01 post on JB-weld might be an another choice...Vernski

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverod View Post
Guess I need to go buy a case of JB weld.
Let us know how it turns out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl08 View Post
OK Alan. Some how I missed your thread. Since 9 am to 1:30 pm CST, I have read from 1-99 pages of posts. My eyes are burning like you wouldn't believe.

I think this is one of the nicest trucks I have ever read about. And the great part is, its all you and few buddies. NO BIG FANCY NANCY SHOPS, NO BIG NAME DESIGNERS, NO TEAM OF SOMEBODIES DOING THE WORK, and it is as nice as any shop could have done. I am truely impressed with your truck and build quality. I can only hope the ideas I have for the truck I would like to build, come out half as nice as your truck. Love the orange and dark shadow grey.

It has been a pleasure reading this entire build, keep posting and get it finished.

AWESOME TRUCK!!!!!!!!
Thanks Man, for taking the time to read my build. It's worth all the work and time it takes to document all of my steps when people like yourself can get something out of it. Your comments came at a great time. I've been down in the dumps for a few days. Your comments picked me up some. Depression is a lonely Bit*h. I won't be there long I hope. I can't stand it. It's very unproductive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzcustomshop View Post
so I was thinking about this project the other day.... what is left? the bed, and I guess some little stuff? I'm thinking its getting pretty close....
what do you think?
I'm thinking I'm half way done. The list is still pretty long. I need $$ for a Mar-K tailgate, headers, bed wood, bed strips, SS bolts, glass, bumpers. Then need to finish up engine and the rest of the mechanical and electrical systems. Still need to repair the hood and weld the seems in the fenders then paint the front clip. Thats the majority of it not counting the little things.

No progress yet. Trying to work out the low spot in the bedside at the fuel door. I got to spend about 15 minutes on it this weekend. I'll get back in the swing soon.
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote