View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 05:06 AM   #14
0ptikal

Re: What features do you guys like / want in a s-10 kit?

sorry for the delay in response guys for some reason I didn't get an email saying there were any new posts.
I can make kits either way As well I can produce full rolling chasis as I have 10 frames sitting here. I built lowriders for years so bags were a clean and adjustible solution. As well we can turn part of the rear frame rail into air tank which will keep it clean and not as noticable. We've made 5 link kits or mono leaf for bags. For stock springs I have probably 4 sets of belltech lowering leafs in and 2 sets of 2" drop spindles sitting in the garage right now as well a few sets of eibach springs. I part alot of these trucks out so I get alot of spindles and such in and for the price I can usually get them for I try to pass the savings on in the kits. As well we provide 4wd s-10 disc brake rear ends - and or 80's camaro disc brake rear ends. which prevent you from needing wheel spacers - we don't like spacers here and don't trust them. As well were working on the tubular lower control arms which will widen +2 and prevent the need for spacers. Depending on what everyone seems to want in a kits I'm going to try and make a custom order list so you can piece your kits together.
0ptikal is offline   Reply With Quote