View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 07:15 PM   #33
Rokcrln

Re: One-Man Cab & Bed Lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaquester5 View Post
I got the plans for the one man bed lift today and after reviewing I have only one question.......It seems like if you weld the nuts on the front to backarms to the end as detailed that when you secure the T-arms with the T handles that the handles will pertrude enough to contact the rear glass and maybe the windshield too if the glass is left in when lifting cab....would that be the case? In any event I suppose welding the nut on the side would resolve that minor issue. Plan to start building PDQ and the plans are well thought out and detailed...once I get the cab off and the chassis finished I will order the cab dolly plans and get to work.
Sorry I did not see this before and answer. I think you are right but I have not yet lifted one with glass but if you weld it to the side it will do the same thing but be out of the way of any glass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZ71 View Post
hey kevin... how much to build me one and ship it out? i dont have a welder (or know how to weld!).

i would buy some of those plans, but im afraid the paper they are printed on isnt tough or large enough to hold my bed... *wink*
I have way to much on my plate right now to even think about doing this. Try back in a month or two if you still need one. PM me for a faster responce.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote