View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 02:01 AM   #94
chevybuilder18

Re: 1977 Chevy C10 known as SharkBite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ChevySharkBite View Post
Thanks chevybuilder yeah I'm going to look into a new core support see what it all includes and if I feel crazy enough might just get some sheet metal and replace what was eaten away. I like your idea on the relocation where you thinking of putting it?

Thanks man they look sick, your so critical of yourself sometimes that when I finally stopped and uploaded the pictures I was like damn I actually did a badass job because I took my time.
Posted via Mobile Device
im thinking the fender over the inner fender well on passenger side. i would relocate the batter in the cab but i think its had enough rust for a couple years on that thing lol plus if the battery blows i rather it be outside then in. note i am doing my new battery box with some rubber coat. not only that, but thinking about the new batterys, the lithium six packs. saves a lot of hard ache from acid plus better cold cranking amps!
chevybuilder18 is offline   Reply With Quote