Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 04:34 AM   #134
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66farmer View Post
If you don,t get that truck, I have a instrument panel w/gauges thst I would let go.
Keith
Thanks Keith. I'll keep that in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Finally found your build, Impressive, Subscribed!!!
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
Like what you have done so far. Just found this thread and read thru the whole thing. I completly understand the job thing. I lost my job in March with a company that I had been with for nearly 10 years. Go luck and found one locally with a larger company and I could nto be happier with my new job.
Your rust issues look similar to mine in the fact that the kick panels and floor are worse than the outer rockers themselves. I might have to tackle them this winter once I have Korbin's truck more complete...
It's great that you got back to work fairly quick. You can't really tell about the rust down there until you start to take things apart. What lurks beneath can be trouble. Just got to get it the best you can.

The weather has still been keeping me from doing much in the garage right now. I'm still hoping Santa brings me heat for the garage.
I did get all my patch panels that I ordered and I want to take a moment and give a shout out to Classic Parts. Their customer service has been fantastic every time I have ordered from them. Their parts and prices are some of the best, also. I ordered parts and forgot to add a code for 10% discount offered during the holidays. I emailed them and they were back to me within a couple of hours with the adjustment to my charges. The parts got to my door in 4 days and all of the patch panels look great, even the rear cab corner. You just can't beat that.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote