View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 04:55 PM   #2204
Dan in Pasadena

Re: Danny Boy is BAACK! w/ '55 Big Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Sheep View Post
I have been hotlinking FB pics, so far it's been working ok
Meaning direct loading the video from your computer? It works for my photos but not for the videos....so far. Thanks to JSavoie!

Thursday, September 21, 2017
Stopped by the shop today to drop off my stock steering wheel until I get a replacement I like.

Happy the steering column is FINALLY in and connected. It's a Flaming River column I bought cheaply on Craigslist. It ws too long for original purchaser, had a damaged "bell" and was brush finish. Flaming River sent me a new bell free of charge. I also had it polished.

Upholsterer, Rogelio, had dropped off the set in fom for me to size/comfort check it. We mounted it and it feels perfect. He'll tke it back soon and completed the job. Later I'll drive the truck to him for door panels, headliner and carpet.

The front discs, calipers & new pads all went on today. Turns out the stainless flex lines Mike had in stock are too long so shorter ones have been ordered - more waiting.
Attached Images

Dan's '55 Big Window "Build" - Well, Kinda!

Last edited by Dan in Pasadena; 09-21-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote