View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 08:20 AM   #7
special-K
Special Order

Re: WIW complete nos (square body) cab

Ok, I thought it was a tall tale till now (jokin')

Heck, I don't know. My mind wants to jumps to $5k every time I start to think about it, then I think what a perfect truck brings and then all the work involved. They probably had these loaded units for late model insurance claims and now it's prime restoration material. I could see just the cab bringing $3k and you know what door shells go for if you look around. These are loaded doors! I do see more $ there if sold separately. I also see someone with deep pockets getting excited enough to pay more than I can imagine. There are still people out there who still don't look at what they have into a restoration compared to what they could get for it...like how it used to be. You do it because it's what you want, not an investment. You'll get people wanting it "for" an investment, but they're the low-ballers obviously. I dunno buddy, I want to say $5K with a margin at the top end for higher.

Is there anybody else out there?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 09-07-2017 at 08:25 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote