View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 12:29 AM   #104
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Roll call... 1962's!

To post pictures, once you've typed your text, scroll down to where it says 'manage attachments'. Click on that, and then click on 'browse'. That will take you to your computer, and then you'll have to navigate from there to find your pics. Once you have selected your pics, click on 'upload'. Once they are uploaded, close that window, and click on 'submit reply'. Done. Note that it is possible that you may have to reduce the size of your pics to be able to upload. That should be doable in your Windows photo gallery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6863m View Post
I have a 62 that I have owned for 42 years. It has been through every member of the family and I am now restoring it. I have completly sandblasted and restored the cab and front to brand new and it is in paint. I am using a maroon urethane 5 coats color sanded and polished. I put a 350 small block with all Edlebrock chrome and new power steering and power disc brakes. I changed the torsion bar to a 1980 chev truck front suspension. New wiring and every thing new on the interior panel except the gage cluster. I was shocked how much welding it took after sandblasting and how much new metal in the doors and sills. I was also surprised the cab top stayed on the truck in the wind.

I would like to attach some pictures to show the progress but I am not sure the process you guys are using to post the pictures. I have all my status pictures in my windows photo gallery.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote