Thread: Make it handle
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 04:03 PM   #55
robnolimit

Re: Make it handle

SBTork - I like the KYB, its a good shock fot the money. I would rate my favorites as follows, $$ low to high. - Doetsch tech - KYB - Bilstien - Romic billit w/rebound adjust - QA-1 double adjustable. Ride tech is also working on some new shocks, but I haven't tested them yet.
M5, Complete frames can be a good solution and save soon time. We make a pretty nice a 63-72 chassis as well as our 47-59 Big 10 chassis. You can see then on our web site. Be carefull when choosing, some manufacturers do NOT include body, bed or bumper mounts.
FnLOW 69, ha I love this. Our bike shop is Fn'A cycle. - We tell some people it's for Fast & Accurate Ha Ha Ha. I would add a tube across the bottom of the drive shaft loop. I would guess there is a trans mount joining the front of your center section ? Pluss two small tubes, diagonally from the front side of the hoop, just in front of the rear bars - down to the top of your center section, at about 45 deg. All the mid-work is pointless if it's not joined together. I see many chassis (and get a laugh) that have very exotic center sections, with only one point connecting the two sides, may as well just run a tube across. Yours is lookin pretty good. The chassis in the background is a Morrison Tri-5, the one in the front is a Jim Myer 63-72. Chech out Speedway engineering for sway bar parts. they have all you need.
robnolimit is offline   Reply With Quote