View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
AceX
>130dB Moderator

Shiny new system. (Full Arc Audio build)

Well, I'm about to get my truck back from the shop. It's been a long journey thanks largely in part to a BAD parts supplier. Everything is good to go though.

Here are the pics and specs on the new system:

Reusing the Pioneer DEH-880PRS headunit. Only part int he entire system that was reused.

(4) ARC10D2 subs in custom box. White plexi inlays which cover mounting screws for subs.

Two sets of ARC6000 components in the doors. Crossovers are hidden behind the armrests in the door panel.

ARC6000 Mid-bass speaker in each modified kick panel. Tweeters mounted in dash corners.

Personal favorite feature (big thanks to Ken [N2TRUX] for the idea). ARC Audio PEQ 7-band parametric equalizer. All volume and tuning controlled through this unit.

Kinetik HC600 batteries in the cab corners. Will be hidden by a panel which is being finished as I type this.

The parts you can't see:

ARC Audio KS300.4 amplifier
ARC Audio KS1000.1 amplifier
iPod adapter (in glove box. iPod will be controlled through the headunit)
All new Stinger wiring and fusing
60sqft of Dynamat Xtreme (Doors are completely covered inside and out. Headliner, back wall, and floor all covered as well)

I want to thank ARC Audio for providing me with their amazing products and support. I also want to take a second to thank the team at Auto Radio Stereo her in Sacramento who handled the installation. Mike Edwards, Mike Cacy, Flint, Adam DeFazio, and Fransisco. Mostly, I want to thank my dad for helping me keep my cool when things got tough and also for fronting me the money that made this install possible.

Comment? Questions?

Friend. Father. Brother.
RIP El Jay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLICK HERE and for less than $0.07 a day, you too can help support and build a better forum.

Last edited by AceX; 12-16-2009 at 04:35 PM.
AceX is offline   Reply With Quote