View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 01:00 AM   #21
TennesseeZ
Countdown Survivor

Re: Quad headlights in '94-98 GMC grille?

LIve changed every OBS I've ever owned to the 4 glass bulbs, and the Hi-4 mod also. All it takes is the headlite buckets, pigtails, correct grille assembly, of course the bulbs, kit for the Hi-4 if you choose to go that way (or the relay and some wire for a homebrew "kit"), not much more. You can also upgrade the wiring to the headlites to provide full power to the lites, sorry l dont remember much more than that and being wheelchair bound nowadays l can't get out there to refresh my memory, but Tx Firefighter (iirc) has a good writeup on it in his last build thread, can't remember details but it's a white truck w/red aftermarket interior. Sorry this is vague and all, trying to help as l can. Bottom line is it's totally doable, looks great, and works as well as you're willing to take it. I even ran some of them through a lighted toggle switch in the lower left corner of the dash to give me both options, overkill l know but when l get started....lol! If you try that be careful, mine threw out way too much light and l had to wrap the toggle in black tape and cut out a tiny diamond otherwise the light was a *serious* distraction lol. Live and learn I recon.

A MAN OF HONOR DOES NOT LIE, CHEAT, OR STEAL, NOR TOLERATE THOSE WHO DO.

Gettin' old ain't for sissies.
TennesseeZ is offline   Reply With Quote