View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 08:21 PM   #22
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: 1967 Suburban build

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblazin2k5 View Post
Since my plan has changed to using the stock trailing arms, if I can find a set, and the stock control arms but adding some lowering blocks and spindles and airbags all around some questions and concerns have come up for me. I also plan on using a step notch in the rear and possibly recessed buckets in my lower control arms. I have considered welding the rear bag mounts to the back of the axle if this will gain me a lot of drop. My goals have changed now, I don't expect to lay frame but can anyone tell me how low I can actually get? I know there are going to be some variables and I have tried to provide as much info as possible. If there is a thread feel free to direct me to it.

I haven't dropped one yet, so no info here. If you type the words "dropping a burb" into the Google search box at the top of this page, click on the circle in front of "67-72chevytrucks.com" and click on the "Google" button you will find some threads on the subject. Just make sure what you are reading pertains to your year of truck. The search will include all years.

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote