View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 04:48 PM   #1
Jotto82

Steel rim opinions

So I need to put som bigger rubber on the truck. Right now the wheels I have are 16x7 or 7.5. Not totally sure. Anyway I would like to go a little bigger but not break the bank either. Just doing some looking and I found some black steel rims for a price I can pretty easily afford. I’m a pretty simple guy and really don’t want a fancy rim. These are perfect for me. I also know that you get what you pay for. I don’t wanna buy them and then just have to buy another set because they are just junk. Is there anything wrong with a simple steel wheel? My other question is what size? I have read that 17” have become the most versatile size with a lot of tire options. I also need to keep in mind tire cost. I’ll mostly be on the pavement. Maybe a little screwing off here and there but nothing serious. So what are some wheel tire combos you would all suggest to me. Again price is important but I need to fill up the wheel well a little. If you have pics of a good setup that would be cool. I have a 4” lift in the truck
Attached Images

Jotto82 is offline   Reply With Quote