Thread: S10 Swap how to
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 10:20 PM   #675
HUSSEY

Re: S10 Swap how to

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel knippson View Post
im curious to know what is wrong with the threads that have , bagged, lowered, or slammed in them ... i just posted my first thread and it has bagged in it .. i understand you dont like the style , but we need help just like anyone else .

mr48chev, anyone who's been on this forum for any length of time is well aware of your opinions of lowered or frame-swapped trucks. You don't need to seek out these types of threads to keep reminding everyone.
Just a suggestion; when you see a thread titled "bagged" or "lowered" or "slammed" or "S10 swap" DON'T CLICK ON IT.

There's nothing wrong with coming on here and asking for help but before you act like you own the place and start telling everyone how it is you need to put in your dues. Learn, share, show us how you got it done, what your experience taught you, and what you've ****ed up so we don't **** it up too. Then maybe, we, or at least I, will give a **** about your opinion.

Sorry to hyjack the thread, rant done. Please, back to "S10 Swap how to".