View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 04:49 AM   #38
Ghostwhite
Squarebody guy

Re: My little long bed 62

Can't believe how long it has been since I posted in this thread. I couldn't take this rig out west when I moved to Las Vegas but I am back in the midwest and dug this thing outta the trees where I parked it almost 3 1/2 years ago.

I hooked up some jumper cables to the battery thats been in it since I left, hit it with a little starting fluid and this thing cranked right up. A little air in the tires, some fluid and furious bleeding of the clutch and some mud boggin got this thing out where I could clean it up a bit. I will be hauling it/driving it to MN and hopefully putting it to daily driver duties in the near future.

I may add an air suspension with the hope of dragging frame and more in the far future. Having more than one truck to work on might drag that effort out but its a thought, this one would be much more simple than my dually. The dually also was relieved of its 454/turbo 400 which may find its way into this truck.

We shall see, sorry for the dark pictures.