View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 05:49 PM   #25
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: What can be said about the 4-speed New Process NV833 overdrive manual transmissio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Good lord $950?!?! I see several for $700 or less on car-part.com across the nation, heck for that price a used T56 should have been pretty easy or even a TKO. Hope its everything you wanted!
Tom I hear you, but I've been looking for one in California for over a year and I have only seen one other listed, and it just so happens it was near the same town of Bakersfield, ha ha and that one sold from under my nose for $650 plus $78.16 for shipping on eBay with a Buy It Now option it did come with a bellhousing, but no shifter and linkage.

Like I said earlier I am trying to justify the purchase by saying mine came with the shifter and linkage, bellhousing, pedal assembly (which I may not need) and crossmember.

Does the one for $700 from Car-Part.com ship for free or do you have to pay extra for shipping? Shipping transmissions across the country aint cheap. Fed Ex freight wanted $250 to ship one from Michigan to California.
Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote