View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 08:13 PM   #17
60-66

Re: 1964 C30 , Another Alaskan Camper !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic v6 GMC's View Post
Does it have a build sheet or dealer paper work?
Im going to get to all that real quick. Today I scored some very cool info I will share. Also , 1965 seems to be the first year on build sheets and protecto plates. What I did get is the "Customer Purchase Order" and a bunch of neat books I will post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rocknrod View Post
Some very interesting features.
Try to get some pictures of the outer window vertical sweepers or felt.
Will do !
Quote:
Originally Posted by oem4me View Post
Geez, what are the odds? Back to back low mile Chevy/ Alaskan camping rigs! Someone is on a lucky streak!
If it were me, I'd still be happily poking around on the first one, so I kinda feel sorry that you have projects piling up on you. Then again, most of us would gladly suffer this kind of misfortune! lol!
That white one ? Ah , thats already past and boring sitting in the shed. LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpston65 View Post
off grid comfort...
I think thats what this guy did with this beast ?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainfab View Post
Very nice score. The 327 and the factory A/C, I didn't think were available in a '64. Were those rear fenders shortened at one time? The wheelwell to front of fender doesn't look right to me.
Me either but that info is coming ! Yes , the owner of this truck did many things I never would have expected or done to alter the truck. The worst being , He opened up both front edges of the wheel opening and cut into the running board, my only guess was for clearance of the monster snow tire on the back ? Plus added a spare tire holder in one running board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko View Post
That's awesome. Would love to see some interior pics of the camper! Congrats, that's really nice. Did I miss something - this is the SECOND Alaskan in recent history?? I gotta keep up on things.
I think you saw my other one here ? http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...alaskan+camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears63 View Post
Holy crap! That's all I got! Just.... Wow!!! On a side-note, it is great to see another No-Spin truck. Here's the sticker on my '63:

Cool !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ's Chevy View Post
I got no words....
From YOU thats amazing !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeN View Post
Man, that is incredible, congratulations.
Thanks Mike !

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker72 View Post
awesome find
Thanks Undertaker !

Quote:
Originally Posted by shp4man View Post
Damn nice truck. Wow. The indented step with the spare tire well, is that factory?
No , owner customization or something ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
That is one very kewl looking truck!
Thank you Sir !
WANTED :1964-1966 PANEL TRUCK
60-66 is offline   Reply With Quote