Thread: 72 k20 project
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:29 PM   #113
ryanroo

Re: 72 k20 project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Nice score on the 47RH! Start selling the extras to get a good torque converter.
i am like the crazy cat lady with parts, i just cant seem to get rid of any. only collect more. that list was just what is in my garage in CO. there is still a decent pile back in iowa at my grandmas. i have a problem. now that i think about it, i have a pretty darn good set of doors at grandmas that i wish i had here for the truck....

the guy i bought the tranny from gave me a core TC and i didnt even look at it till i was home. it is a non-LU from i dont know what. either a 727 or a518. i have the core from the 47re so that is no problem. i think i will call Goerend for my TC. just another cool grand.... jesus this stuff gets expensive.

i am just glad the drivetrain is pretty much sewn up. i just have to do the seals on the engine and it could be started and ran. very tempting.

i also finished(with the exception of a few little bits) the frame boxing in the rear tonight. hopefully i can get the bed soon. then i can fab the fuel tank. for some reason my wife has been hung up on the fuel tank so if i get it out of the way maybe she can quit stressing over it

Ryan

ryanroo is offline   Reply With Quote