View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 08:30 AM   #1
sweetk30

Arrow My72BB wont deal and return messages posted

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=758382

this was for a set up factory 5 lug gm aluminum rims and nos caps .

this member and i had a deal going . his work and my work weeks didnt line up right off the bat but we had a deal . then all of a sudden he backed out and said they were still for sale and no longer would talk with me .

i sent him a text pic with my money in my hand with the note its here and ready to buy .

yes he offered to meet up half way and i was thankful for this and told him that and even offered to do a true half way as were he said was more than half way for him .

i just dont get it and would just like the item for sale or a closed sale ad since i guess he dosnt want to sell them anymore .

he said he had 2-3 other buyers lined up and now nothing from him even tho he logs in every day .

come on man lets deal or you be a man and speak up .

i am sorry my work schedule of being on call 24-7 for the week you wanted to deal was no good . but it is what it is . now i am on call again this week . and if you still wana deal i can ask for a half day on sat or sunday to make this happen if i give time off request before the end of the week .

its super rare i ever have a problem with a member on the many chat forums i am on with the same screen name . so do your research and find i am a 100% stand up guy . its just some times my work flow slows me down a bit is all .
Attached Images

85-c10sb summer fun toy .
-----------------------------
HOLLEY SNIPER efi = worst case of p.i.t.a i ever had .

EDELBROCK pro flo 4 = best deal going so far . love my setup works great.
sweetk30 is offline   Reply With Quote