View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 08:13 AM   #1876
Hart_Rod

Re: 1969 SuperBurb build-up (Bagged and Blown!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkegek View Post
man your suburban is looking amazing. thanks for sharing those awesome photos
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett68C10 View Post
Beautiful! Nice job on the stereo install too.
Thanks Keith!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBe68 View Post
For an Aviator you sure built one hell of a fine ground-pounder!
Outstanding!
, Go Navy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisarmenta View Post
Great looking Burb.

What bracket did you use for the middle buckets? I tried to find a good picture but no joy.

Thanks.
Thanks! I built the brackets. Pictures posted in the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBe68 View Post
Sorry for the bounce back - but I have a quick question on something you posted in another thread regarding the ceiling bows.
"UPDATE: I have all my panels cut and installed. The fit is good and the satin white is similar to the factory original. I have been trying to find some nice plastic headliner bows, but that is starting to seem like an impossible task. So I got in contact with a company about manufacturing some new ones. I sent them a couple of pieces to use as samples. I think this will probably happen. They won't be chrome like the originals, but they will be paintable. In the meantime, I took the 3 nicest bows that I have and color matched them to the headliner material. This will have to do for right now."

Did you ever get those custom made bows?
Well, as of right now, no one wants to reproduce them. The guy I'm working with is still trying to find a manufacturer that is. I may have a couple of extra decent ones that you could probably paint, but won't know for a few weeks until I get mine installed.
Attached Images

Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote