View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 08:25 PM   #20
nlped

Re: 1963 1/2 Ford Falcon aka Martha

Well, I have been working on ole Martha, but I don't have any pics to show. I have also ordered a bunch more parts to get me through this part of the build. What started out as only a new motor has snowballed into more....Stunning!?!

I've obviously decided to go EFI and more powerful motor, new wiring throughout the entire car, but now I've also decided to completely redo the interior and trunk. I spent 2 days stripping, scraping, sanding, treating, sealing, priming and painting the interior floorboards (which were actually in FANTASTIC condition). I placed a rather substantial order with SoundDeadenerShowdown.com (Don is great to deal with BTW) for heat and sound deadener etc, purchased new ACC carpet with mass backing, backseat to trunk divider and a new trunk liner so the inside of the car should be pretty quiet and easy to heat & cool. I also ordered new interior panels, seat covers and a few other sundry pieces. And finally, I ordered new floorpan drain plugs, a cool Lokar automatic shifter and the appropriate bracketry and cables for the drivers side throttle body placement too. It's coming along, and I plan to spend quite a bit of time working on her this weekend.

1968 Chevy SWB Fleet... Walt

1963-1/2 Ford Falcon Futura...Martha
nlped is offline   Reply With Quote