View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 06:03 PM   #15
stomper

Re: T350 hard 1-2 upshift

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungPup1977 View Post
LOL!!!! OK ! From your first post you were assuming its a T350 which you didn't know what trans you had, now you are a expert on how the governor works...LOL!!! This forum makes me laugh my ass off...

How hard would it be to remove the governor before you drop the pan and the VB on your back ? But do what you think, its your problem.

Once you drop the VB what are you looking for, check balls ? What about the separator plate ? 2nd gear feed in the plate ?

If you turn the screw in the modulator does it change the shift points ? later shifts/early shifts ? Thought the governor did this ? LOL!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU !!
Alright 'youngpup' I didn't bother to look under the truck to see if it was a T350 or T400. I know what I'm looking at. I can take the air cleaner lid off and look at the carb throat easily too but I doubt that is going to change the shift firmness either. This has been the most respectful and helpful forum I have been a member of for 17 years. Probably since before you were sucking on your mama's tit. Never have I had such a jack-off comment as yours.

Last edited by stomper; 09-12-2019 at 06:18 PM.