View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 08:14 AM   #102
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: #the 77_remix

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83GMCK2500 View Post
I kicked around their site a bit, saw the kit for 67-72s, nothing for squares. Do you know if they will be offering a kit for squares? Specifically for ones with a factory system looking for a more modern upgrade. Also, what do the controls look like or does the kit utilize the OEM controls?
That deadener/insulation is neat, looking forward to your reviews on it as you install and experience on the road.
Restomod Air does not currently offer a direct fit kit for the 73-87s but they plan to rectify that soon. I am working with them along with Mike Losh of Slosh Tubz to design a firewall panel that is bolt in and accommodates a Restomod bulk head.
They do have an X-act fit dash control, but it hasn't made it to the website. It's listed on Instagram here-Link It can be controlled by an app as well.
Restomod offers a unique product with their Membrane sound deadner. It is the only true sound dampening material with a built in thermal insulation. I look forward to installing the product and posting reviews.
Attached Images

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote