Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #79
towbar

Location: Marshall, NC....heart of the Appalachians.....aka, Gods country!!
Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalChevy View Post
Yeah....my life is a little more complicated than others. This is why to me...they are just parts....I have waited almost two months for replacement parts from vendors....I knew they were good on it...so I did not waste my time tripping on it.. They came and I continued to buy from them...That is ust me though...
WTF??? what does this reply have to do with shipping a me grill shell that you posted pics of , AND INDICATED IT WAS FOR SALE??? Reply doesn't make any sense to me??

If you didn't have the grill shell in your possession, isn't that a violation of forum sell rules? Isnt that fraud too??

Eveybody has complicated lives, don't post parts for sale if you don't have time or gumption in your butt to ship them dude! Parts may be just parts to you.....but my cash isn't just money to me....it means something to me, I work hard for my $$ and dont want to be dooped out of it, my $125 is food on the table, cloths for the kids, gas in my car to travel 100 miles one way to be with my dad that just had quadruple bypass surgery yesterday.
towbar is offline   Reply With Quote