View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 05:17 PM   #10
Cooper197

Re: Cooper's 1966 C-20 "Old Yell'r"

Due to the fact that I've been off at college in a different state from my truck, I have not been able to do much with it in the last 6 months. I must say though, it is one of the things I miss the most about being home.
Other than just cleaning it up, I've only made two changes on the truck since I've been away at school, and one of them was hands down the best money I've ever spent on it.

I found a seller on eBay who had decals for the tailgate that were less than $10. I figured why not and went ahead and got them.

I think they look absolutely fantastic. I couldn't be more happy with how that little project turned out!

For the sake of comparison, here's what it looked like before.

That same day I washed the truck (first time since August, so that was nasty) and took it out for a nice long drive and wound up at my cousin's place where I snapped this shot.

I also installed a vintage style tach, but apparently I never actually took pictures of that.

Other than the tailgate letters and the tach I haven't been able to do anything with my truck than just enjoy the occasional cruise.
My dad seems to have enjoyed driving it enough while I've been away that I'm told there's a shiny orange '66 K-10 sitting in the driveway now as well, but more on that next week!
Cooper197 is offline   Reply With Quote