View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 02:37 PM   #10
_Dick_
PROUD TO BE A MEMBER

Re: The (first?) Chevy Diesel was a Dud?!?

i have Old Air Products
http://www.oldairproducts.com/shop/index.php

------------------------------------------------------------------
Tigger,i reread you post ,just thinking out loud you have a real problem LOL.If i understand right you have a very limited truck in near perfect condition correct . The truck performs as it was built too, yet your going to put it under the knife and fix it ?? Am i understanding all this correctly ??
I sure don't want your problem ,nope not making any judgment more teasing you ,laffing at the predicament you got your self into i wouldn't want to be there for sure

now the money he he I can see it now the upgrade worth xxxxxx dollars the org truck cleaned up worth 50% more and your starved your kids to buy the upgrades ,you getting 30 to life for killing the possible buyer for telling you he would have paid more for the Org Truck laffin nope I don't want your problem

welcome to the board its a great bunch everyone will help you next thing send in 25 bucks to join we need your money before your first hearing ,yes we have good Lawyers here also and no matter what you do i will help you anyway i can hope i got you laffin your first day

Welcome Again
Dick

Last edited by _Dick_; 02-23-2006 at 03:21 PM.
_Dick_ is offline   Reply With Quote