View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 04:16 AM   #17
stsalvage
Scrapper 1

Re: What's this truck worth? 71 Chev C10

Man if that truck showed up here on the west coast Be leave me its worth 10,000 here in sunny calif. That like a 1968 charger with no motor or trans Nut no cancer and no body damage there 10,000 easy and that Mopar

you are looking at one of the finest Chev trucks that GM built the only one higher then that would be the GMC.

But most people like how the Chevy's look over the GMC duel head lights.Man if that guy puts that truck on eBay its GONE the collectors here in AZ and Calif would scoop that deal up in a heart beat

Go look on eBay see what those trucks are fetching for and that thing sounds to be loaded and Done who cares about the interior or some of the chrome is missing or it needs seats to be redone

Have you priced how much a body guy is getting Per hour to do body work its like 95.00 a hour and your saying the body has no rot cancer or major body damage Paint will be the biggest expense every thing else is a Cake walk

Some people have all the Luck

But I think i got a better deal then you got cus i only payed $650.00 for my Cheyenne and mine is fully loaded

But mine dose not have Big block tilt buckets or cruse control.But for the price I don't care for what i save i could go out and buy every thing and put it in mine.

But I like my newer crate 350 that the PO put in it's a black on black truck with all the chrome never been hit NO CANCER no body ROTT one owner Truck and sitting on DMV NONE OPTED no DMV back fee's

truck even has a factory rear slider
Attached Images

stsalvage is offline   Reply With Quote