View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 09:50 PM   #4070
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts62 View Post
Very good looking truck Alan!! I bet the feeling is great driving it finally!!
Yes, it is Scott. The smile gets bigger every time. BTW, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
gotta love that feeling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxhall View Post
It's great to see your truck on the street. I've been following since I found this site and your build has given me inspiration more than once to keep going. I knew when I started mine that it would be a long process and seeing your accomplishments helps my motivation.
Thanks for bearing with me during this process. This build will be around for a long time. I say that because, I still have a lot to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetchMeAPepsi View Post
Same here PDXHall. I've been reading this thread since I joined and it's kind of a "you can do it!" to see him behind the wheel and toodling around town after all the hard work.

Congrats Alan!

When do you want me to drop off mine? Don't want you getting out of practice now
Thanks for the comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by flips72 View Post
congradulations alan, extremely happy for you, cant wait to see it in person.
Thanks, man. i can't wait to see yours as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strodder View Post
Lookin great Alan. Glad your using good gas.
Now everywhere you go you'll be answering questions about your truck. You won't be able to even go to the grocery store without someone stopping you to talk.
I answer a bunch of questions today. It won't be going to a grocery store unless there is a show in the parking lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66ChevyMax View Post
Labor of love that you will be telling people about for many years to come. Congrats
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks, and I hope so. Just wish I went with an LS. Your ride will be and already is a conversational piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEEVON View Post
Alan, the truck looks great (my favorite color). I've enjoyed your build thread over the last couple of years. Hope you get lots of windshield time!
Me TOO!!

I forgot to mention this.

At the muffler shop I had an old geezer tell me I had my bumpers on upside down. I said no and he disagreed saying he just sold a 66 that was all original and his bumpers were right. I just said ok and went on.

Still insearch of a steering wheel. The 15" 59 Impala whell i wanted is $360. i can't do that right now. I found others styles cheaper, but undecided on what would look good for $150, suggestions..........
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote