Thread: Berthas Build
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 12:33 AM   #80
dfairchild19

Re: Berthas Build

Thanks guys. The body is definitely a 10-20 footer unfortunately but it looks pretty good for what it is and a lot better than the primered sheet metal that was on it originally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Oh heck yes, that new to you body is pretty sweet! Congrats on the acreage too. I'm on the hunt for one but they are out of sight price wise around here. Your truck is coming together nicely. What size wheels and tries are those? I love how it looks!
Thanks. It’s not much in the terms of acreage but it’s enough for me for a while. And yes the housing market is just crazy right now. It’s a good sign of the economy but not good for folks trying to get their money’s worth.

The tires are 33x15.0R16 on I believe a 16x12 wheel IIRC. There’s a ton more progress to post. I’ll jist have to try to pick away at it when I can. I look forward to getting it all wrote out. It’s pretty cool looking back on everything and having a story to read. Hell half of this stuff in the build thread I’ve forgotten about and that’s not to mention everything else that I haven’t documented which as you know on a build like this is impossible to count.
dfairchild19 is offline   Reply With Quote