View Single Post
Old 07-15-2002, 10:22 PM   #21
>X<
registered IWATA user

ok, heres my plan, instead of convrting 72 3/4 ton to 4 wheel drive i am prob using a 80(maybe a little earlier or later) 3/4ton 4x4 truck, that is sitting in a field an hour from my house, hope its still there, wont be a prob towing it off, might get it for free, but i am dropping the body from my 72 custom 20 onto it, if the bed doesnt fit right and is too complicated then i'l sell the bed and build a flatbed, uncle has welding shop, so i might do that anyway, no body lift, just gonna save for a while and fork over for superlift 73- 87 12 inch lift, already have dibs on my friends 38 inch TSL's when he gets his new 40's, have a dana 60 rear already, hopefuly the 80's chevy truck will have a np205 and a turbo 400, wish i wouldnt have traded my turbo 400 from 72 for stupid swb frame, which is still for sale, Mudder 67 is prob gonna hate me in a month after all the question that i am going to be asking him, but thanks for the help guys, the idea about putting on later frame is gonna save me tons of money, later, sean

Take off that Von Dutch hat before i stab you with a 000 Mack.
>X< is offline   Reply With Quote