View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 01:42 AM   #1
wwillmon

Extreme or Mild Dropmember

Well right now i have my truck tore down to nothing but the frame and the cab, motor has been pulled and the cab will go shortly. So i figured now is the time to start messing with suspension. Instead of bother porterbuilt with email, i figured id post here and let people get to me when they can.

I know for sure im going to go with bags and want to go with porterbuilt and accuair. I want it right the first time and dont want to mess with it again. I got the quote from porterbuilt for the front and rear with the mild dropmember along with the accuair kit. Price wasnt bad at all, but i think im going to order either the front or rear first and then order the bags, that way im not spending all my money at once.

My question is should i just go with the extreme instead? How much of a difference in work is it? I know it lays frame and the mild stays about 3" off the ground? Also should i just go ahead and do all the possible upgrades for the front end (tubular a- arms etc.) Im wanting the best possible ride, but if i dont neccesarrily need something because it wont make a noticeable difference then saving money is good too.
wwillmon is offline   Reply With Quote