View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #111
1956cameo

Re: Left for dead: 72 2wd blazer build

Well I had alot of stuff going on this week but was able to get a days worth of work in on Wednesday. Unfortuntately I have not had time to upload pics for an update. I will do that on Monday to show the latest progress.

nonamecharlie, No problem. If you have any questions about anything please feel free to ask away! As far as the frame on my blazer goes, it is in good shape. No rust at all and no damage from accidents. I think what makes this blazers body so rough is that at one point in time someone put house carpet in it and when the PO got it he said the windows were open allowing the carpet to get wet and stay wet. It is funny I live in Texas yet most of my projects are from areas up north or out east where rust is usually more prevelant. As an example the blazer I am building on this thread is from Georgia and my 54 suburban is from Virginia and I had a blazer from Nebraska.

jaros44sr, PHAT TONY, and Jeffs70, Thanks for all giving your input about the vent topic.

'72 blazer 2wd build

67-72 Factory Big Block Registry

Last edited by 1956cameo; 03-19-2010 at 02:39 PM.
1956cameo is offline   Reply With Quote