View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 11:51 PM   #2
my4by2

Re: 1977 Chevy K30 Crew Cab Build

Here are the 3 seperate renderings of my truck I had done by Ryan Curtis of SIN-Customs to see what my truck is going to come out looking like.
The truck is being built by WFO Concepts in Auburn, CA & is getting a lot of custom touches including custom badges from Billet Badges.
I decided to go with a 2008 GMC 6.0L LY6 engine that had only 3,700 miles as well as a new GM NV4500 5-speed rather than the stock 454 big block & SM465 4-speed although both were in tip-top shape.
It's also getting an '05 rear 14-bolt axle with factory disc brakes - 4.10 gears & Eaton posi. The front axle is the stock Dana 60 that has been fully rebuilt & has Mile Marker stainless hubs. Both axles are getting Mag-Hytec covers & full powdercoat (as well as the frame).
I am going back with a Skyjacker 2.5" lift (front & rear replacement springs) over the older Pro Comp 3" currently on it, but getting a crossover steering set-up, Offroad Design shackles, custom built tie-rod assemblies & custom rear torque arms among other things!
It's gonna be my daily driver & one sweet ride!
Attached Images

my4by2 is offline   Reply With Quote