View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 03:39 AM   #6
Alberta65

Re: 1965 C10 ... Project Name: Just Learnin'

Now this was about the time that I got the truck setup on the proper side of the shop for the winter time and started to pick away at the little things like sloppy shift linkage.. I don't know if I have any pictures of that but I welded all the worn out pins in the 4spd and tapped some bolts into the shifter housing to tighten everything up but I will have to get pictures of that at a later date.

At this point I pulled the seat and then the carpet and ... as stated before... thats when all my nightmares came true!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
The other side was just as bad too....

Luckingly i was taking a trip down to phoenix so I made a few stops along the way and grabbed some repair panels from LMC, at least everything at the time I thought i needed... oh and ya maybe I stopped at airslamit as well... but thats all so far away now...

[IMG][/IMG]

So that when I asked a few questions on here and began cutting and hacking away at my problems... this is about where I sit now as I realized I need some more panels for repairs I continue to find...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Well thats a lie... I actually have the full rocker off of the drivers and passengers side now.. tomorrow I will hopefully find some time to brace up the cab and keep cutting out rust.

Just want to leave you with what in my opinion sums up the PO. at least i understood once I saw this why all the other patches her did were with rivets...

[IMG][/IMG]
Alberta65 is offline   Reply With Quote