View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 10:58 PM   #26
jayrock77

Re: help with airbag front and back brackets on 69 c10

i used chassi tech guage and air tank and bags and lines and fittings but i didn't use ther bracket setup ! i went with another company with real bolt on brackets ! so the rear you should have 4 round brackets 2 go on each bag up and bottom of bag.then for the front you should have a upper plate bracket and 2 more round brackets to go on bottom of the bags. and for the front i just put the round bottom brackets on the bags and set them in the round cavity in control arms i didn't bolt them in nothing just let them sit heads up when you 1st start playing with the airbags you will hear and feel the front boomin and clankin don't worry they will find ther home and set in. i took pics of everything i did if you want i can post a few . i felt like i was the only person in the world to ever do airbag ! nobody new nothing or didn't give me what i needed to hear ! so i just did it myself my own custom job and it works great no problems no leaks ! if you need anything or advice let me know ! good luck !
jayrock77 is offline   Reply With Quote