View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 05:09 PM   #29
jayrock77

Re: help with airbag front and back brackets on 69 c10

you know the ride isn't that bad ! just depends how stiff or how much psi you have in the bags. but I can say taking a corner now is a lot better before with stock springs you take a corner say 40 mph my family would be laying in my lap ! ha .. now I can take a corner at 65 70 with hardly any lean . like I said just depends on how stiff you have the bags. its been about 2 weeks now since finished working on my truck I have drove it maybe 3 times now back and fourth 50 miles round trip and it drives nice I have 60 psi in the front bags and 25 psi in back bags its low enough and looks good only thing bad I can say so far is watch out for pot holes ! and slow down on old back roads ! it gets bouncy ! just watch the roads if they look bad slow down ! ha ha my ass came off the seat a couple times ! other then that im very happy with air bags a lot of hard work well worth it when i had the control arms off i did put new ball joints in and whatever els needed to be replaced. like i said before i didn't use chassitechs brackets i went through another company. but i did use ther fittings tank and compressor air lines that looked like good quality to me . also don't let it fight you or get you all confused like it did me i got the kit last summer and was blown away i didn't no where to start but you no i just started working on it couple hrs every other day took me abot a month but i just took my time and i know i could go on a road trip and not worry. if you need anything let me know ! good luck
jayrock77 is offline   Reply With Quote