View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
Pullin81

My crewcab 4x4 cummins project

well i bought another crew cab..you may remember the bagged crew cab dually i was building with the cummins...well i sold the truck and decided to go up instead of down....its an 1985 GMC K3500 welfare model...there isnt even an interior light in it...It has a running 350/4sp manual which is perfect for my cummins swap... the only problem that in a little sketchy on is the front drip rails here missing for how long i dont know.

Alot of the steel on the truck needs to be replaced but thats fine im not shooting for nut and bolt resto on this on its just onna look cool and be functional.

my plans are to go threw all the steel...cab corners, rockers, new doors, short box conversion, install a 8 inch lift and 37" tires, fab bumpers which i have a local guy in town doing for me that used to build alot of them...stick the 12V in the truck with the 5 speed, and run a devorce transfer case ...

heres some pics from my phone the truck looks alot better in the pictures than it does in real life....its gonna be some work but it will be worth it in the end....i plan on doing every bit of work to this truck on my own with the exception of the bumpers cause it was a little trade deal we had.
Attached Images

Pullin81 is offline   Reply With Quote