Thread: mylow53 build
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 02:53 PM   #98
mylow53

Re: mylow53 build

i can get a pretty good price on the march. the engine was 4200... don't quote me on any part numbers. and yes to it came with holly 650 and aluminum manafold....

just finished raising the bed 2 inches i'm sure there are eiser ways to acomplish the lift, but i did it my way. i added to the frount of the bed crossmember by putting a 1 1/2 inch piece of flat stock. so the front bolted in the same spot. created some custom one off (so they say) extensions to the crossmember so i can use the stock mounting wood. in the rear we welded 2 peices of angle iron to form a 2" c channel. the overlayed metal formed the perfect notch to fit the rear sill. by the way the boy did all the welding and fab work on the rear. strangly enough it all fits... now the diff and axel can get down. since i don't have the tires yet i don't know how low but the top lug bolt is 2 " from the botom of the fender in the rear. now for the purest out there everything i've done to the bed (short of the massive suspension mods) can be unbolted and put back in the original position....
Attached Images

Last edited by mylow53; 05-28-2007 at 03:26 PM.
mylow53 is offline   Reply With Quote