View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 03:39 PM   #289
jhrusk

Re: SANFORD build thread

Thought I'd give an update, we have been driving the truck and going to different shows. Put about 900 miles on it so far, only a few small issues nothing major. We scored a class act award at goodguys in oct. so that was pretty cool. I've met and talked to a lot of people from the forums and have enjoyed meeting each of you. One of the coolest things about the goodguys show was my Dad called me a said he wanted to go with us which he had never done before. My parents have always been supportive of my hobby but always viewed from afar. So having him there along with my wife and friends meant the world to me. Unfortunately he has liver cancer and his health is declining so it means even more to me than ever. I say all that to say this, all the hard work and long hours do pay off reguardless of the build whether it be a super high end or low budget beater. It's cool to cruise in them. I've been super blessed with awesome friends and family. We plan on going to pigeon forge in the spring then to Nashville GG's in May as well as a few legs of the power tour so hopefully I will run into some of you along the way.
Attached Images