View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 02:45 AM   #41
T49ers68

Re: 3 point shoulder belts

Here some pictures of my install. Everything went smooth. The only thing the kit didn't have that i had to buy was the bolts for the floor. You can reuse your existing. I bought new grade eights (mostly for looks). I was very happy with this kit. The GM Logo in the center of the buckle is the coolest part about this set. The only thing I would advise people is that these retractable seat belts do not have the feature to lock it full time by pulling the belt all the way out then letting it back in and having it lock to where it stops. This would only matter if you had a car seat and you needed the belt to be tight and locked full time. I do have a carseat for my son but it doesn't matter because i put him in the middle. I have a regular lap belt in the middle. https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Ws&usp=sharing
After I had them installed I wish i went a darker blue. If anyone is interested in this electric blue set please let me know and we will make a deal. They have only been used a couple times.
T49ers68 is offline   Reply With Quote