View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #7
thumper80

Re: 1980 GMC Sierra Classic C25 with 19,000 Mile's

OMG what a small world it is . Nice Truck
I have your trucks twin , Mine has 35,000 kms on it . But mine has been repainted . I have the 454 /th400 . still have all the original equipment under the hood .

I know the body was rough as mine sat in a field near Bashaw for many years . My father in-law rescued her from his cousin that left her to die . She had won in a barrel race deal at a rodeo . She didn't like it so it sat on her farm . He got it in exchange some work he did , that was in 2004 . He replaced a fender and repainted it and it sat in his back yard in Wetaskiwin till Sept of last year . My mother in-law was tired of seeing it so I offered to take it . The Only thing he wanted me to do was make it my daily driver . So I have been doing that for him .I had to replace the rear window as some kids smashed it . I still need to detail it , get a new grill rear bumper and a few other small things . I've been waiting till spring to polish it as I have to do it outside as I have no garage .

Sorry for the Highjack but I remember when my GMC looked like that when It first came into my father in-law's shop .
I don't have any nice pics of her yet , I was waiting till I got her looking better
This one was taken in Wetaskiwin before we left

The last one is next to my Ramcharger , I was waiting till I got the GMC cleaned up before making a opening post on my stuff. I'll do that later .
thumper80 is offline   Reply With Quote