Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlee View Post
Looking good. Nice work!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
Awesome! How much lift?
Thanks! Stock height, but I did just purchase a 6 inch lift for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
I think you could leave your tanks and switching valve alone and put an external fuel pump in front of the valve. That is the premise I am going to use.
Hmmm after you try it, let me know if it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs72z View Post
Do the in tank pumps, you will be a lot happier in the long run.
Rockauto has the high pressure change over valvle.
I just got my in-tank pump put in. Model number EP381.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83GMCK2500 View Post
I would agree. I was going to go this route but now I think I'm gonna tackle Blazer/Suburban tank install.

You can put 87+ R/V series sending units with upgraded pumps into your tanks or you can get the newer tanks as well. The only difference is the new tanks are baffled. Rockauto sells sending units, tanks, just about everything.
I put a 31 gallon baffled suburban tank into my old 85 that I crashed. It was cool, but I had the hardest time figuring out where I wanted the fuel filler located!
I do eventually plan on swapping out my tanks for the baffled 87+ on Moby. Rock auto is a good cheap place to buy from. I like figuring out what I need and buying it all at once from them! Pay shipping once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rat View Post
Oh man just looked over the '85 thread. Total bummer. Glad you are okay. Where is the picture of the cops shooting the guy for destroying a beautiful piece of American iron?! I got to say, you have some really good luck finding good trucks in this Utah salt! You still have that crate motor you took out? I just so happen to need an engine and possibly the doors you took off your 78 and I am just up the road. Hmmm...
Funny thing, I almost ran over to the guy who crashed into me and beat the crap out of him for running that red light and destroying my truck. But with a dislocated shoulder, I couldn't move much. Not to mention he was incapacitated from t-boning a 3/4 ton truck in his Corolla and smashing his own windshield with his face. So I think justice was served. I'm paid off and healed from the injuries so all is good now. I do still have the crate motor and the doors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane M View Post
Looking forward to seeing the progression on this one based on what you have done with your other trucks.
Thanks man!
bohmankid is offline   Reply With Quote