View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 01:20 AM   #34
Caustik

Re: In the Red 69 GMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADMAN01 View Post
man your build looks killer!! your doing awesome work
Thanks, its been a bit of a learning experience.

adn Pulled the bed off to fix the fuel sending unit issue, tidy some wires, and slop on some paint to keep it from rotting away. also fixed the pinion seal after the photo. Also redid the upper link tabs on the axle and corrected my pinion angle, no more vibrations at any height.

Did the cab corners, they came out ok.

Added a Tach to the cluster, still need to replace the LED's to match.

I have also adjusted the shifter linkage so it sweeps the whole indicator, park is off the scale but reverse neutral and drive line up, so its good enough for a driver. I have a new Holly pan waiting to go on from the wife, some billet adjuster sleeves that will actually fit the tie rods propperly, one hole left to patch in the passenger floor board, and a whole lot of trim holes to fill in. The current goal is to get the bed floor lowered a couple inches, sort out the hatch for it, and get it ready to drive to Arkansas for my vacation in May.

Additionally on the side for an "eventually" thing, I have been playing with some Circuit board designs, for any one who does this professionally I commend you, because this isn't all that fun, and more so of a headache. I came across a picture on google, and liked the idea, so I borrowed the basic design and started to cobble something up.

Caustik is offline   Reply With Quote